Any and all information or services provided by The Intensive Basketball Camp (IBC) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (T&C). IBC reserves the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the T&C can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our web pages. If you would like a copy of our T&C in an alternate format, please contact our office.
General Policies & Information:
IBC is open to male athletes ages 13-18.
- The application is good for the current year’s camp season only.
- The prices and dates for camp hereunder are subject to change.
- Late and walk up registrations are subject to a late fee assessment.
- Staff and schedules are subject to change.
- Roommate requests will not be accepted. Athletes must stand with their desired roommate at check-in in order to share a room.
- In order to maintain proper hydration at certain camps, campers will be weighed at check in and must not drop more than 1.5% of their initial body weight.
- IBC may refuse admittance to camp if the applicable fees have not been paid.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for any and all medical bills.
With the submission of any camp application, you agree to the following:
- Upon receipt, all deposits are non-refundable.
- In order to officially cancel your application, you must submit a Cancellation Request Form (CRF). The CRF must be sent via fax, US Mail, or email and filled out completely and correctly. The post-marked date on the CRF is the date IBC will consider as the date of receipt. (We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail, emails, or malfunctioning fax machines).
- All CRF must be received no later than August 31 of the current year. They are guaranteed to be reviewed in September and a response will be sent via US Mail by October 1 of the current year.
- All money paid for enhancement products is non-refundable. If you have not checked into camp, money paid for enhancement services is refundable. Once you have checked into camp, all money paid for all enhancement products is non-refundable. Services not used, are considered for refund.
- If the CRF is received 60 or more days before the first day of the camp you are signed up for, you will receive a full refund minus the $300 non-refundable deposit. If deposit insurance (see below for a definition of Deposit Insurance) is purchased at the time the application is originally submitted, you will receive a full refund minus the deposit insurance paid ($50.00).
- If the CRF is received 59 days or less before the first day of the camp you are signed up for and accompanied by documentation (doctor’s note, summer school schedule, etc.), you will receive a full camp credit minus the non-refundable deposit. If deposit insurance is purchased at the time the application is originally submitted, you will receive a full camp credit minus the deposit insurance paid.
- If the CRF is received 14 days or less before the first day of the camp you are signed up for your, $100 of your deposit will be forfeited without credit. The prior purchase of deposit insurance does not protect this forfeiture.
- If the CRF is not received prior to the first day of the camp (no show), 100% of your deposit will be forfeited. The prior purchase of deposit insurance does not protect this forfeiture.
- There is no cash refund once you check into camp. If you check into camp, CRF must be turned in and a camp credit will be determined on a case-by-case basis. If you check into camp and have to leave for medical reasons, you may submit a CRF to be considered to receive a pro-rated credit minus the non-refundable deposit.
- There is a $50 non-refundable charge on all returned checks.
Deposit Insurance is only available for purchase at the time you register. By purchasing this insurance, you will guarantee your deposit back to you in the form of camp credit or cash, depending on when your CRF is received. Deposit Insurance is non-refundable and must be paid at the time of registration. Portions of your deposit may be forfeited as defined above in the cancellation policy.
- Information Collected by IBC
IBC will only collect information about you with your knowledge and consent. We collect your information for purposes including providing you with information you request, to fulfill camp enrollments or to process merchandise purchases. The information we collect may include name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Collected by IBC
IBC will use information collected to execute purchase requests on your behalf, communicate information you request to you and on occasion communicate JRIC information and offers that may be of interest to you.
IBC will disclose your information to our third party business partners when necessary to fulfill your specific requests. Examples of IBC information disclosures include providing information to residence halls as required to arrange for housing and transmission of credit card payments to credit card issuers.
IBC will not sell or rent your information to third parties. IBC may share information, however, with our affiliates and carefully selected companies on occasion whom we believe can offer you services or products of interest to you. IBC will disclose personal information to government agencies when required to do so by law. If you do not wish to have your information shared, please contact us.
IBC uses “cookies” to save visitors time when on our Web site and to enable visitors to use the shopping cart feature on our Web site. We may use aggregated visitor information, i.e. number of page visits, length of visits, etc. to improve the organization of our Web site. This visitor information does not contain any personally identifiable information. IBC does not install any “spy ware” or third party advertising tracking software on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, your Web browser may include an option that allows you to not accept cookies.
- IBC Data Security
IBC employs safeguards to protect the security of personal information we collect. Data security measures include online security systems, physical security safeguards and managerial security procedures to protect the security and privacy of information we collect.
- Access to Personal Information
You are welcome to access the information we have collected on you by contacting our office. If you feel that your questions or concerns are not addressed adequately by IBC, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission’s Consumer Response Center at 600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Room 130, Washington D.C. or call the FTC at 888.382.4357.
- Consent of Use of Personal Information
Terms of Online Account Use
The Intensive Basketball Camp (IBC) provides you access to your camper account information. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify IBC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. IBC will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by IBC or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
You may not use the IBC website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any piece of the website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through IBC.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when you use the IBC online services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
IBC reserves the right to terminate your access to any and all of the IBC website at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Any links that bring you to a third party are not controlled by IBC. IBC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. IBC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IBC.
Camp participant (Camper) and Legal Guardian thereof, grant The Intensive Basketball Camp (IBC) permission to use, exhibit, and/or distribute the Camper’s likeness for memorabilia, educational uses, marketing, and other purposes of their choosing, via video tape, cablecast, broadcast, print media, CD-ROM, DVD, audio formats, delivery across the World Wide Web and any other medium, in whole or in part, without restriction or limitation, for any purpose which JRIC deems appropriate.
In consideration of the opportunity to appear in these productions, Camper and Legal Guardian hereby irrevocably grant IBC the following:
- Total ownership of the program(s) produced using the Camper’s likeness including the right to edit the program, cablecast or broadcast the program, copyright the program, publish sell and republish the same intact or in part, in any medium now or hereafter known and the right to license or authorize others to use these rights, without compensation, for an unspecified number of years.
- The right to use the Camper’s likeness, voice, and other materials supplied by the Camper in promotional and informational materials about the program(s).
- Camper and Legal Guardian hereby warrant and represent, that Camper and Legal Guardian have the full right to enter into this agreement, that Camper and Legal Guardian are authorized to grant IBC all the rights set forth herein and that the consent of no other party is necessary to enable IBC to use the Camper’s appearance as herein stated. Any or all the rights herein may be exercised by Camper and Legal Guardian, our successors, licensees, and assignees.
- Camper and Legal Guardian hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless IBC, their officers, officials, agents, employees, sponsors and advertisers from any and all liability, claims, actions, and damages arising from the use of the Camper’s appearance and/or the materials or information provided by Camper or Legal Guardian.
Camper and Legal Guardian have both read this Release, and understand that by signing the IBC application and/or the IBC Medical History Form, we are agreeing to all the terms contained herein.
Early Departure Policy
Campers shall comply with all rules and requirements The Intensive Basketball Camp (IBC) has issued. Failure to comply with ALL rules will result in immediate dismissal along with no refund of any camp fees paid.
- Campers are responsible for themselves and their actions. They will be held accountable.
- Campers are not permitted to enter vehicles while at camp, even if accompanied by a parent. This includes taxis, cars, and any other form of public transportation except for city buses. If the camper drives to camp, their car keys MUST be turned at the camp store after check in.
- If a camper loses their room key, the key deposit is not returned.
- Any damage to University or Camp property will be charged directly to the camper. The $60 key deposit may be with held for this purpose.
- Cell phones are to be used during personal times only. They will not be allowed at ANY camp function, including practice.
- EVERYONE must make ALL roll calls. No exceptions.
- Campers who do not attend and participate in practices will be sent home – not eligible for refund or credit.
- Leaving camp early for any reason will result in not graduating. You cannot leave early and still graduate.
- Campers will not be allowed to cut weight at camp.
- Any action, incident, or situation our IBC’s staff deems jeopardizes the safety of any camper, individual or self.
- All other camp rules will be posted at camp and must be followed at all times.
- Campers are responsible for bringing and using all safety equipment required by their sport.
- Parent/Guardians are responsible for any and all medical bills.
- Upon signing the Medical History Form, you have agreed to the following:
“I have read the Instructions & Policies, Pre-Camp Training Recommendations, and Camp Information Sheet received with this form and agree to all rules, policies, and conditions contained therein without exclusion or amendment. I have read and agree to all of the terms listed on this webpage.
I recognize that there are dangers inherent in the sport of basketball and its training elements, and agree to assume all risks related to my child’s participation. I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue The Intensive Basketball Camp and its staff, owners, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, or course of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by my child, or to any property belonging to my child, whether caused by the negligence of the employees, or otherwise, while participating in this camp, or while in, on or upon the premises where the camp is being conducted. I hereby grant The Intensive Basketball Camp the right to use photographs, video images and/or other media of my child for advertising, publicity and/or other commercial purposes.
I agree and certify that my son/daughter/dependent has full coverage of valid medical insurance and that I will provide proof of that insurance prior to my son/daughter/dependent participating in camp. I understand and agree that my son will be immediately removed for all camp activities should at any time The Intensive Basketball Camp discover that valid medical insurance does NOT exist. I further understand and agree that if my son/daughter/dependent is removed from camp because of lack of medical insurance that I will NOT receive a refund or credit, and that I will need to have my son/daughter/dependent removed from camp and into my custody within 24 hours.
If my child needs medical treatment while attending The Intensive Basketball Camp, it is my request that the treatment be begun while efforts are being made to contact me. So that treatment will not be delayed, I consent to any medical procedures that the physician believes my child needs, on the understanding that efforts will continue to be made to contact me and assume all costs related to such treatment. I understand that I may revoke this consent at any time, but that such revocation will not apply to treatment rendered prior to the date I have revoked consent. I also recognize that Minnesota law allows minors to consent to treatment for pregnancy, venereal disease, alcohol or drug abuse, and Hepatitis B vaccinations without the consent of a parent or guardian.
I have read, understand, and agree to the refund policy listed herein. I also understand that there is no refund on the deposit if we (Parent or Camper) should cancel the application.
Trademarks & Copyrights
Copyright © 2017
The Intensive Basketball Camp
2520 East Hennepin Ave, Suite 220
Minneapolis, MN 55413
All rights reserved.
The name Intensive Basketball Camp is synonymous with high-quality training programs. Trademarks are extremely valuable because they represent the standards of excellence and consistent quality associated with The Intensive Basketball Camp (IBC).
Your use must not mislead consumers as to any IBC sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, or your products or services.
Any use of a IBC must be pursuant the following:
- Do not use any IBC trademarks as your product name, service name, or company name.
- Do not use product, service, or company names that could be confused with any IBC trademark.
- Do not mimic or copy IBC products, advertising or trade dress.
- Do not use a JRIC trademark in any manner that suggests IBC’s affiliation, sponsorship, or certification or approval.
- Do not use or imitate any IBC tagline including but not limited to “The Change is Forever.”